Deubel Bicycles Pty Ltd
Sydney, Australia, Ph: 02 9542 7992
Deubel Bicycles Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- The Seller is here by known as “Deubel Bicycles”.
- The term of the lay-by is not more than 3 months and the balance is required to be paid in full by the end of the 3 months.
- A deposit of no less than 10% of the total lay-by amount is required to reserve your purchase for the term of the lay-by or when full payment has been received and receipted.
- A completed order form (below) must accompany the original deposit.
- Upon completion of the lay-by, an official order will be immediately placed with Deubel Bicycles for production of the bike.
- If payment is not received in full within 3 months from date of deposit, you will have 48 hrs in which to provide full payment for the purchase of the bike. Failing to do so, your order will be withdrawn and terminated forthwith.
- If the lay-by is cancelled by the Purchaser, the 10% deposit will be considered the cancellation fee. All monies paid by the Purchaser, except the cancellation fee, will be refunded.
Lay-by Order Form
Full Name of Purchaser:
Phone Number (home):
Phone Number (mobile):
Date of Birth:
Total purchase amount (as quoted by Deubel Bicycles):
Signature of Purchaser:
Method of Payment
BSB: 012 204
Account No.: 527960454
Account Name: Deubel Bicycles Pty Ltd
Contact us direct for credit card transactions.
Once payment has been made and for all installments, please email us receipt as confirmation.